3.04.2011

a house. a home.


when we first bought our house someone told me that it would take 5 years to really settle in and do most of the projects on my to-do list. here we are almost 3 years later and I think I can see a light. there are still things I want to do, but I'm not as overwhelmed with the sheer enormity of the task, and it seems the my list has been pared down to a more attainable goal. 

part of my reason for waiting on some projects isn't a matter of time or effort, but its the patience of finding the right items for the look you want for a room. and for me, that can mean looking and looking and looking some more. but I think I've found a look I like and thanks to pinterest, organizing all my ideas has been so much easier. heres to hoping it looks as pretty in reality as it does on my page. 

its amazing what round 2 of the stomach flu can help you accomplish by way of ideas when you are stuck in bed, curled up with your laptop. I guess I can't say that it was so bad if I was able to find all of this beautiful inspiration?

but I'm grateful that while I was sick, meeps was in good hands. and she had lots of fun with miss kristen and aunt becca too. 

happy weekend to all of you. I'm looking forward to a night away with my boy to celebrate 5 years of being an "us."I'm suprising him with all the plans. yay. and hooray. 

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs