1.11.2011

28 years.

(seth and little a made me a birthday card. it was the sweetest gift)

(seth came home from work with my fav. gf pizza today. he really is the sweetest.)
its been a fun "birthday week" here.

thanks for all the calls, texts, comments, emails, and facebook love.

it was a lovely birthday day. thinking about 28 years on this earth. and how truly blessed I am.

sunday was a night out with some of my nearest and dearest lady friends at founding farmers and last night seth and I had some time out to celebrate at clydes.

but, what birthday day would be complete without a little "debbie downer" from stupid md safe speed and a not so welcomed $40 ticket in the mail. no thanks.

3 comments:

Becca said...

seriously the cutest card ever. ("this is not poo") nice work Sethmus!

AZPoolside said...

Lots of sweetness and the genuine article too!
I am happy for you three and you make my <3 smile <3

The Nutters! said...

:) I'm glad you had such a nice birthday! I had fun celebrating it with you! No bueno on the ticket. :P

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs