2.04.2008

Hard Work...lots of it.

What can I say? I love my job. It has provided me with so many opportunities and there are countless moments throughout the day where I stop and think, "I can't believe I get paid to do this!" This past week was full, 60 hours were clocked in, including full days of work when I was home for 3 days caring for a sick husband, and an event this past Saturday. Whew. What a whirlwind.

Amongst other things that keep me busy aren't just keeping up our own blog, but editing, managing and writing for this one.

With all this busyness there is something to be said for an awesome boss who tells me that I am not allowed to work more than 3 hours today and that I should work from home.

Hooray for rest! I needed it.

And on the upside, today was Seth's first day back to work. I am praying he is really on the mend. The flu rocked him this year. And the funny thing is, he fought me tooth and nail to not get a flu shot. Thanks to Jess I got one and stayed flu free even after being surrounded by his germs all week long.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs