4.21.2011

easter felt garland pretties.




decorating for the holidays, now that I'm a mommy who stays at home has been so much more fun. everything is new and I have had a great time brainstorming ways to incorporate new decorations into each holiday we celebrate. 

for this project, all you need is a sewing machine, felt, and a spool of white thread. for any crafters out there who find a use for felt, buying it by the yard is definitely the cheapest way to go. for a project like this all you need is about a quarter yard of each color. 

1 comment:

Lindsey Knott said...

I was totally going to make a banner JUST like this for baby boy's room BUT alas I don't have a sewing machine and to do it by hand wasn't sounding appealing right now haha but GREAT job! I love it. If you are bored, you can make me one ;) haha

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs