6.08.2010

Happy Birthday from your girls.

Dear Seth,

4 birthdays together and here we are, now husband and wife, mommy and daddy, and in it all I can't imagine not having you by my side through it all. You are the most incredible example to me of selfless servanthood and constant joy. There isn't a day that passes that I don't see you demonstrate those traits in the way that you care for Audrey and I. We are so blessed to have you and cant wait for the many years that we will have together. Thank you for working so hard for us every day so that I can be home to care for our sweet girl.

we love you so very much!

1 comment:

AZPoolsideGma said...

I am so happy for you, three!
And you both are wonderful parents.
How sweet is it for Seth to have his B'day the same month as Father's Day!
What a joyous month to celebrate what God is doing for you all!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs