7.12.2008

Remembering Tony

Seth and I are big into the political scene, sometimes to a fault. There are many we like to listen to and hear speak, but there are few that we respect from what we know. Today, Tony Snow, the former White House press secretary passed away from cancer. Away from the new media spotlight I posted a compelling charge from him many months back when his cancer took a turn for the worst and I couldn't help to go back and read it again in light of the announcement.

It's a long post, but I promise its worth the read through.

He was one of our favorites in the political scene and no doubt, he will be missed, but what a joy it is to know he is no longer suffering, but with his Lord.

3 comments:

Becca said...

true story: as soon as I saw you did a blog update it cross my mind that it would be about Tony Snow.

BFF? :-P

Megan said...

It was so great to get to know you guys a bit better and serve with you this weekend.
I look forward to (hopefully) future conversation during the coming school year.

~megan roca

Jean said...

I liked Tony. What a classy man.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs