11.14.2007

My Seth Charles

On a day when work and life are totally crazy busy and I'm not sure what to do next, this picture sent from one of the teachers at CLS that they managed to captude during Seth's days of teaching pretty much made my day. Why you ask...well the first time I saw Seth was on CLS bulletin board of all the new teachers and I will never forget looking at his picture and thinking how cute he was (and still is!). I also wondered if I would ever get to know that cute guy and God is so kind to write such a wonderful love story for us and bring us together as more than just friends but to make him my husband!

It has to be love when you love a picture of your husband doing something he loves and the kids aren't even paying attention!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs