1.07.2011

my better half.

I don't blog about it that much, but my husband is an artist. an amazing one. his skills laid dormant for awhile and have been "reawakened" in the past year and half and I have been loving all that he has put together. and not just me, but others as well. I love that he is finally get his art out there and that his creativity is being recognized by other friends and followers.

more recently his work was featured on an art blog, twig creative. check it out.

and if you want to see what he has going on, his site is up, showcasing his daily draws and his trademark plaid paintings.

the good news. they are for sale. if you see something you like or even if you don't he does custom work. some of which was featured here. and here.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs