3.07.2010

For Daddy

I sure do miss you. Mommy talks to me about you all day long since we have been gone. But don't worry I haven't forgotten who you are and I can't wait to see you again in a few days. Since we left I learned how to roll over. But don't worry about missing me do it, Mommy did too. She was in the other room getting the camera to capture my new feat.

Mommy told me that you want to take me to the beach and let me put my feet in the sand and maybe the ocean. Don't forget to bring my sunglasses when you come! I love you Daddy. You are the best Daddy in the whole world.

2 comments:

Kelly C said...

look at her rocking the tummy time! good job, girlie!
safe travels, friend!

Anonymous said...

Growing so fast! Must be the West Coast sunshine! Hurry back, I miss you all
Grammy R.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs