8.21.2009

Almost 27



Current Craving: Chick Fil A Lemonade, Capn Crunch with Crunch Berries (I know, so wholesome) and pretty much any kind of fruit.

She weighs almost 2 pounds and is 14 inches long.

We are starting to move furniture around upstairs to make way for the nursery. Decorating has been so much and here is my inspiration for the nursery:
I'm not too much of a traditional pink for girls kind of person, except when it comes to clothes, so we are branching out and painting her room blue and white.

A few months back Seth made a deal with me that if he got to buy a Playstation3 that I could get to pick out any diaper bag I wanted up to the cost of what he paid for the gaming system. Fully intending to cash in on the deal, with the help of my friend Jess Sid, I finally settled on a brown and turquoise polka dot kate spade. It is perfect.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love diaper bags :-)

Becca said...

you're a cute little prego :-)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs