4.06.2009

booked

Seth is turning 30 this June and to celebrate I just booked a long weekend away for us at Congress Hall in Cape May, NJ and I cannot wait to go. Growing up, we went every summer as a family and I have missed the tradition, but almost 3 years ago when we got engaged Seth asked me to be his wife there and we haven't been back since. I am hoping we can keep up a more regular tradition of going back, its such a special place and I absolutely love it.

Now on to deciding if we should take the ferry there or not?

2 comments:

The Nutters! said...

Yay for Cape May! that makes me remember our special trips there in 9th and 10th grade. :)
I say... ride the ferry!

Allie said...

I also vote for a ferry ride. Claire and I took the Ferry when the Gundy family was in Bethany Beach and my family was in Stone Harbor. It was a really nice ride...even with a 10-month old!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs