3.18.2008

House Update #110

I feel like our blog has been consumed with the new house, but I guess right now its the most accurate refelction of what has been going on in our lives. From signing papers, to getting home owners insurance, to picking paint colors, sink vanities, flooring, furniture etc. we have been busy. Its hard to imagine what we are going to do with ourselves when it's all over.

The house has been closed up for almost 6 months now and needless to say it needs a little "airing out." My dear Mrs. Meyers saves the day yet again and with her help I can't wait to bring a new fresh smell into our home. I'm stocking up.

One week from today we go to settlement and Lord willing we will walk away with the keys to our very first home!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

So excited for you!! Hopefully I can stop by when I am in town...

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs