3.24.2008

Gratefulness

Psalm 16:2 "I say to the Lord, "You are my Lord; I have no good apart from you."
Tomorrow we go to settlement and barring no last minute glitches, we will leave with the keys to our new house. As I have anticipated this day for many months now, it is amazing to think of our God, who has blessed us with this home. He is our provider and we truly have been blessed far beyond what we deserve.
As we celebrated Easter this past Sunday I couldn't help but think about how kind God has been so kind to provide for us, in sending us his Son. Beyond that I can't help but think of all the blessings he has given to me:
A husband. Who cares for me and loves me so sacrificially and faithfully.
A family. Not one, but two!
Dear friends. Who really have become like family to us.
A home. For months this has been a dream, and tomorrow it will be ours (Lord willing)!
What an amazing thing it is to receive this with an open hand knowing that they come from our Father and that we truly have no good thing apart from Him.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs