10.05.2007

He Went for a Swim

I'm sure many of you are wondering how our short lived parenting time went and I have to say that it went amazingly well. Carson slept through the night both nights, didn't have any meltdowns, and was so obedient when we asked him to do stuff. All this to say his daily return wasn't the most normal with lots of "special treats", "special presents" and video time for more than one hour a day. We had lots of great adventures, discovered new things, and tried out new things. One of the most memorable moments was when we spent the afternoon at the Rio. Walking around, seeing the ducks, playing with trains at Barnes and Noble, and then "blue" ice cream at Maggie Moos. Now if that is all our time was that really wouldn't have been much fun, but coming back from ice cream Carson was insistent that he had to stop and look at the fountain and then walk around the top. During his trip around which he displayed being very capable of doing the loop without taking a swim. Thinking everything was ok, I picked up my phone to call Seth and Carson saw the opportunity and took it. The next thing I hear is "splash"and he is in the fountain having a great time.

There is never a dull moment with the boy. But what a sweet boy he is. I loved spending time with him and although I have never been more tired it was totally worth it!

The sad part is there are no pictures to show for our adventures. Trying to keep up with him kept me busy enough so needless to say there wasn't much time for pictures!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs